Equip a fusion charge. Fire the charge to set a slow-acting burst through the wall. The burst does heavy damage to anyone caught in its area.
— In-game description
Aftershock is a Basic Ability for Breach. Breach aims through a section of terrain to fire a charge that winds up over time and takes aim at an area behind the wall. Upon completing its wind up, the charge explodes 3 times, dealing damage to anyone it hits.
|Time to Equip||1.15 seconds|
|Detonation Time||2.3 seconds|
|Damage||60 per blast, 180 max|
|Friendly Fire Damage||20 per blast, 60 max|
- Now explodes 3 times with each blast dealing 60 damage with no fall off
- Blasts are .6 seconds apart
- Explosion radius increased 260 >>> 300
- Unequip time after firing decreased 1.1 >>> .9 seconds
- Cost increased 100 >>> 200
- Fixed Aftershock not properly applying damage to all characters if multiple are hit by it