"Two sites. No middle. Gotta pick left or right. What’s it going to be then? Both offer direct paths for attackers and a pair of one-way teleporters make it easier to flank."
Bind's 'unique' feature is that it doesn't contain a mid section, instead having two one-way teleporters. One takes players from A Short to B Short and the other takes players from B Long to A Lobby.
Players use teleporters by walking into the section of wall taken up by the teleport entrance. They will then instantly arrive in a small exit room which players leave by walking towards the door out of the room. This door is closed by default and can only be opened by players inside the exit room walking up to it, at which point they will open automatically. Players outside the exit room cannot open these doors, but they can be penetrated by gunfire.
Other objects can also be sent through teleporters if they come into contact with the teleporter entrance. They will maintain any velocity they had before being teleported and can open the doors and leave the exit room should they travel far enough to trigger the door sensor. Objects include abilities, the spike, and dropped weapons.
Whenever a teleporter is used by an agent or an object, all players on the map will be given an audio cue.
- A Site
- B Site
- One stack of crates on A site is no longer pennable, this is to create a safer planting option for attackers
- Adjusted numerous locations to allow clearing angles to be a bit more straightforward in the following places
- A Bath entrance
- B Teleporter Exit and B Window entrance
- Expanded our new system that combats map exploits to all other maps—this will eradicate anyone trying to escape the playspace
- Continued to fix level collision in order to enhance the smoothness of the gameplay space
- Completed draw call optimizations
- Continued to block spots for Cypher's Spy Camera that prevented counter-play
- Added fixes for Cypher Spy Camera exploits
- Fixed multiple spots where Sova’s Recon Bolt could over-penetrate map geometry
- Multiple fixes to geometry to fix exploits and help optimize gameplay
- Updated materials to make surfaces more consistent overall
- Several exploits fixed
- Map coordinates at 34°2'A" N 6°51'Z" W, off the coast of Rabat, Morocco.
- Bind and Rabat are Cypher's home