Take in the sights of historic ruins or seaside caves on this tropical paradise. But bring some cover. You'll need them for the wide open spaces and long range engagements. Watch your flanks and this will be a Breeze.
Breeze's 'unique' features are present on the A side of the map, mostly to do with A Hall. There are ropes to get players into A Hall. On the defending side players can use the rope at the back of A Site to get onto Bridge and into Hall, and on the attacking side players can use the rope in A Lobby to get into Hall.
A Site has an impenetrable, indestructible mechanical door leading into A Hall that can be opened and closed using switches on either side. The door is closed at the start of each round.
Towards the Attacker side of Hall is a one-way chute (known as a 'vent') that can be used to go to Mid.
- A Site
- B Site
- Metal Doors
- Side Snake
- Wood Doors
- Map coordinates at 25°00'00.0"N 71°00'00.0"W, off the coast of the Bahamas and in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Outside of the playable map overlooking A Site is the front half of a container ship that contains a Kingdom work area. This area contains various Kingdom-branded crates, computers, servers, and a triangular teleporter
- On release, the teleporter was abandoned and inactive
- On 2.09, this area was updated, with a sign below the teleporter on the wall of A Site activating and stating "Sequence Initiated"
- It was updated again two weeks later. The teleporter activated and the sign updated to state "Target Locked"
- Another update happened for 2.11. The sign updated to state "Arrival Imminent", the teleporter's portal resembled a more operational state like those seen on Bind (instead of the portal being bright blue from the previous update), and an object appeared to have been sent through, embedding itself in a Radianite crate.
- The fact that there was an operational teleporter may have unintentionally been revealed in the Breeze map trailer, in which it was also shown to be active
- This trailer also shows that at some point, the pyramids on A site could also receive a visual update
- Another landmark in the background is "Wolf's Mansion", a property owned by someone named Thurston Wolf.