Well dressed and well armed, French weapons designer Chamber expels aggressors with deadly precision. He leverages his custom arsenal to hold the line and pick off enemies from afar, with a contingency built for every plan.
The Frenchman Vincent Fabron lives his life in search of one necessary goal, willing to sacrifice anything that gets in his way of achieving it. He has spent much of his time involved with combat and weapons, having worked for the French military before becoming a PMC marksman and then a weapons designer for Kingdom Defense. His employment at Kingdom was only a stepping stone for him though, as by this point he was already set on his path in pursuit of his sacred truth.
One such event that exemplified Fabron's will to continue with his goals no matter the cost surrounds his actions at the Everett-Linde Research Facility in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where he traveled to around 9 AFL and began communicating with employees there. Fabron soon found himself barred from entering facility grounds shortly after attempting to access their systems but eventually returned to reinstate his security clearance and obtain schematics. However, he was soon forced to make a decision that required him to destroy the facility's Large Radian Collider. Having already made contact with his Omega counterpart, together they fired on the LRC on the day the lab's people were celebrating its supposed success. The resulting explosion killed many of its employees and the facility was reduced to a husk.
Not long after the events of Everett-Linde, Fabron encountered senior VALORANT Protocol agents Brimstone and Viper, where together they were put in an unpleasant situation. After promoting himself as someone who could help VALORANT out with their Omega Project, the Protocol's leadership gave Fabron a position as their eighteenth agent. Becoming "Chamber", he immediately proved himself to be a necessary asset to the VP's goals, providing blueprints necessary to properly construct an Alpha-Omega teleporter, as well as helping with its power issues by recommending a prospective agent with radiant abilities that could help.Even with his new partnership with the VALORANT Protocol though, Chamber's necessary goal still remains to be achieved. With some of his fellow agents (including some of Earth's most skilled investigators and devoted defenders) already having their suspicions about his motives, Chamber has to tread more carefully than ever before if he is to reach his final objective - and be prepared for judgement when the truth of his character is revealed as a result.
VINCENT FABRON: Early Life
- Fabron has links to Saint-Étienne and an organization called Culverin.
- Fabron works for the French military as a PMC marksman.
- Fabron works for Kingdom Defense as a weapons designer.
- Fabron is involved with activities surrounding a teleporter left in the Caribbean on a derelict container ship.
- Fabron makes contact with his Omega counterpart, also making a deal with him.
- ~T-319: Fabron encounters Oran McEneff at the lab, giving him a business card.
- T-298: Fabron attempts to access systems at the facility.
- He is barred from facility grounds shortly afterwards.
- T-183: Fabron is involved in the disappearance of the facility's chief engineer, Thomas Poe.
- T-106: Fabron reinstates security clearance for himself at the facility.
- He goes on to obtain schematics from the facility.
- T-1: Fabron is seen entering a restricted area.
- T-0: Fabron destroys the facility's Large Radian Collider along with his Omega counterpart, killing all its on-site personnel.
- Fabron encounters Brimstone and Viper.
- Fabron meets the two agents under unpleasant circumstances, but afterwards is able to promote himself as someone who could help them with their Omega Project.
- Despite some reluctance from the senior VALORANT agents, they accept Fabron's help.
CHAMBER: VALORANT agent
- Recruited as its eighteenth agent.
The Omega Project
- Chamber provides VALORANT with blueprints for the Alpha-Omega teleporters from Everett-Linde.
- Chamber gives a background check on Tala Nicole Dimaapi Valdez to Brimstone.
- Valdez was a prospect for VALORANT due to having radiant abilities that could help with the Omega Project.
- Chamber mentions he cannot not reach out to Valdez for recruitment himself due to having a past misunderstanding with her, and requests that Brimstone contact her instead.
- Chamber inquires with Brimstone about removing limiters from Neon's surge protector in order for her to produce enough power to activate the teleporter.
- Chamber is assigned as a member of the Istanbul strike team.
- Chamber's role was to provide fire support from a vantage position, helping to protect the rest of the team when they come under attack.
Continuing the Omega Project
With a blend of suave nonchalance, professional poise, and smug comedy, Chamber is fully confident with the skill he provides and the value that he offers. He sets high standards for himself and his team, reminding everyone that if they were to secure victories, they might as well go all-out and be the best in what they do.
He has shown friendliness with many of the agents in the Protocol, but he is very much aware that he holds many secrets which are better kept hidden.
Chamber sports a combover hairstyle and wears a pair of glasses with a thick, rectangular frame. He is seen wearing a blue suit vest over a white long-sleeved shirt, along with a geometrical colorful midnight tie. The said vest has three gun bullets in place of where the buttons are located. Covering his hands are a pair of brown gloves with white straps that exposes his ring and pinkie fingers. He sports a custom watch with gold straps on his left arm, and he wears a cedar pair of pants held by a belt with white straps and a buckle which sports a unique golden outline. He wears a golden chain clipped across his tie as a strap as well.
On the left side of his face are several gold lines similar to traces found on a printed circuited board. These golden marks are also found on both of Chamber's arms and as shown in his agent select animation, the marks disappear whenever he summons his Tour de Force sniper rifle.
Notably, Chamber's entire suit (without his tie) turns into a gold color whenever he is within proximity of a Rendezvous anchor although it is unknown if this is purely a gameplay mechanic given that this is not the case depicted in his agent reveal trailer.
PLACE a trap that scans for enemies. When a visible enemy comes in range, the trap counts down and then destabilizes the terrain around them, creating a lingering field that slows players caught inside of it.
ACTIVATE to equip a heavy pistol. ALT FIRE with the pistol equipped to aim down sights.
PLACE two teleport anchors. While on the ground and in range of an anchor, REACTIVATE to quickly teleport to the other anchor. Anchors can be picked up to be REDEPLOYED.
ACTIVATE to summon a powerful, custom sniper rifle that will kill an enemy with any direct hit. Killing an enemy creates a lingering field that slows players caught inside of it.
|TIER 1||TIER 2||TIER 3||TIER 4||TIER 5|
One In The Chamber
|TIER 6||TIER 7||TIER 8||TIER 9||TIER 10|
- Tour De Force
- Improved the system used to place Rendezvous at targeted ground locations
- Fixed a bug where Rendezvous would sometimes fail when cast immediately after firing the last bullet of Headhunter
- Chamber is the one who introduced Neon, VALORANT's 19th recruit, to Brimstone.
- Chamber is one of the few VALORANT agents known to have met and conversed with his Omega counterpart. The two currently have a deal with each other, as seen with them working together in Chamber's reveal trailer and an in-game voiceline when Chamber kills his mirror.
- Chamber was recruited into the VALORANT Protocol by Brimstone and Viper, as seen in his reveal trailer. The encounter was not a smooth one, with Brimstone being imprisoned and had to be released by Chamber with the help of his Omega counterpart.
- Chamber has a past misunderstanding with Neon, which prevented him from meeting her directly in order to recruit her into the organization.
- VALORANT Protocol#The Blackmailer's agent dossiers
- 3.10 Cypher email
- Joint Venture Card
- Chamber Last Kill Enemy Chamber quote
- 3.07 Oran McEneff email
- 3.07 Fracture Security Screen
- Fracture Vincent Fabron Security announcement
- The disappearance of Thomas Poe
- 3.09 Fracture Security Screen
- Fabron's cryptic note
- 3.10 Fracture Security Screen
- Fracture Trailer
- Fade quote about the deaths at Fracture
- L'Accord: Chamber Trailer
- 3.12 Chamber voicemail
- 4.03 Chamber voicemail
- Istanbul Strike Team
- 4.10 Chamber Email
- Chamber voicemail to Brimstone - Regarding VP-19
- WATCH // Year One Anthem
|Quotes||Astra • Breach • Brimstone • Chamber • Cypher • Fade • Jett • KAY/O • Killjoy • Neon • Omen • Phoenix • Raze • Reyna • Sage • Skye • Sova • Viper • Yoru|
|Scrapped||Crusader • Joules • Shatter|