Nothing stays hidden from me. Nothing.
— Character selection
The Moroccan information broker, Cypher is a one-man surveillance network who keeps tabs on the enemy’s every move. No secret is safe. No maneuver goes unseen. Cypher is always watching.
If intel is your thing, Cypher might be your Agent. This Moroccan surveillance Agent has abilities that trap and reveal the locations of enemies that get stuck in them, as well as an actual spycam he can place on the map to watch the action from afar. His ultimate extracts information from a fresh enemy corpse to temporarily reveal the location of remaining players on the opposing team .
An obsession with gathering secrets, information and intel.
"Omen! I have the information you asked for. But my price! My price hasn't been paid yet"
— Cypher (with Omen)
A tendancy to steal things from other Agents, and (probably) doesn't give them back;
"Breach, Breach. I took a servo from your arms, for my tripwire, don't be angry. Breach..."
— Cypher (with Breach)
"Little engineer! I borrowed one of your transmitters for my camera. I'll pay you back! Probably..."
— Cypher (with Killjoy)
Wears a hat with an antenna attached to it which is likely used to locate and transmit the locations of enemies when Neural Theft is used. An overcoat, where he keeps his Spycam. Always has a mask on, likely to hide his face.
Equip a trapwire. Fire to place a destructible and covert tripware at the targeted location, creating a line that spans between the placed location and the wall opposite. Enemy players who cross a tripwire will be tethered, revealed, and dazed after a short period if they do not destroy the device in time. This ability can be picked up and redeployed if not yet triggered. It can be destroyed by shooting it once with any gun. Disabled and revealed upon death.
Instantly toss a cyber cage in front of Cypher. Activate from any distance to create a temporary zone that blocks vision.
Equip a spycam. Fire to place the spycam at the targeted location. REUSE this ability to take control of the camera's view. While in control of the camera, Fire to shoot a tracking dart. The dart is removable and will periodically reveal the location of the enemy hit. It can be destroyed by shooting it once with any gun. Disabled and revealed upon death.
Use on a fresh enemy corpse to throw Cypher's hat. After a brief delay, all enemy players' locations will be revealed once.
|This article or section is incomplete|
Assist the wiki by expanding it as much as possible.
You could use his tripwires as barriers to create a potentially safe place, and the cyber cages have the same use as jets and omens vision blockers
|TIER 1||TIER 2||TIER 3||TIER 4||TIER 5|
I See You
|TIER 6||TIER 7||TIER 8||TIER 9||TIER 10|
One Dark Night
- Main Article: Cypher/Quotes
- Cypher's real name is 'Aamir', an Arabic name which means "Prince" in English.
- His Thrifty quotes imply that he may be poor, or was at one point.
- "You think I don't know how to get by without money?"
- "I'll try to be even more "poor" next time. It'll be hard, hmm, but I'll try"
- Cypher intentionally keeps his face and true identity hidden
- Cypher knew someone called Nora, who was likely a family relation to him. Cypher's quotes imply that Nora and other members of his family were killed
- "Nora, I will see you again"
- "I must survive to protect my family. I can't loose them. I can't feel that pain again"
- "So, Sage, you can bring people back from the dead? Anyone?! No constraints?! Interesting..."
- Cypher knows many secrets that he keeps from his fellow agents. Because of this, some of them find it hard to trust him
- One such agent is Sova, whose values of honesty and openness conflict with Cypher's secrecy
|Scrapped||Crusader • Joules • Shatter|
|Quotes||Astra • Breach • Brimstone • Cypher • Jett • Killjoy • Omen • Phoenix • Raze • Reyna • Sage • Skye • Sova • Viper • Yoru|