This article contains all the audio files for the announcements that can be heard on the map Fracture. All announcements are made in English and are distorted in some places, but some additionally repeat themselves in Spanish.
A downloadable folder containing all the audio files on this page can be found here.
- "Paul Delmann, your shipment from S22 Icebox is ready for pickup. Paul Delmann, your shipment from Icebox is ready for pickup."
- "Please remember to log all observable reality distortions at the nearest facility terminal."
- "There are zero birthdays scheduled this week. Happy birthday to our hard-working personnel!"
- "Failure to comply with facility regulations may result in injury or death or nullification."
- "Break room refrigerators are cleaned Mondays at 4 PM. Kingdom is not responsible for discarded items."
- "Help keep our facility clean and eat at designated break areas." *repeats in Spanish*
- "Updated biometrics are required for all personnel next month." *repeats in Spanish*
- "Fraternization between Kingdom Corp. and Kingdom Industries personnel is strictly prohibited."
- "Reminder, all facility data is classified" *repeats in Spanish*
- "Report any suspicious behaviour to K/SEC" *repeats in Spanish*
- "Warning! Vincent Fabron is no longer permitted on facility grounds. Any persons resembling Fabron must be reported."
- "Oran McEneff and Rúben Pontes, please report to Human Resources. McEneff and Pontes to Human Resources."
- "Chief Engineer Thomas Poe has been confirmed missing. Personnel familiar with Poe must report to K/SEC."
- "The security of this facility is your responsibility." *repeats in Spanish*
- "If you believe you have been exposed to excess radianite, report to facility medical immediately."
- "Unregistered persons on facility grounds will be removed. Lethal force has been authorized."
- "Dr. Santos, you have a message from Lisbon Station at central TC. Dr. Santos to central TC."
- "Security protocol has been elevated to level 7 for today's LRC test."
- "Warning! Power may fluctuate during today's Large Radian Collider test. Please plan accordingly."
- "All personnel managing today's LRC test must wear tier 9 protective equipment."
- "Alert! Foreign matter detected in Radian Collider."
- "Central administration requests prompt check-in after passing portal threshold. Thank you."
- "Your tireless efforts at this facility can rebuild our future." *repeats in Spanish*
- "Please have your ID ready when approaching the checkpoint." *repeats in Spanish*
- "No personal devices are permitted on facility grounds." *repeats in Spanish*
- "The portal will be offline for maintenance on October 17th. Pending travel must be rescheduled."
- "Welcome to Everett-Linde." *repeats in Spanish*
- "Keep your arms tightly at your sides when entering the portal threshold." *repeats in Spanish*
- "Thank you for your work at Everett-Linde. Have a great day!"
- "If you see yourself on site, report to central administration immediately. Simultaneous shifts are prohibited."
- "This facility maintains a Level 5 security clearance" *repeats in Spanish*
- "Inbound personnel experiencing nausea or disorientation, please report to facility medical"