The Guardian is a semi automatic rifle that sits at a low price of 2,250 compared to other rifles. The Guardian is unique for being the only semi automatic rifle, having a 1.5x zoom as well as the highest damage per bullet compared to any other rifles. It is also the lowest first shot spread weapon in the game.
The Guardian, though being semi-automatic, can still fire decently fast at 5.25 rounds per second. The Guardian shines at one aspect, its damage per bullet. It is a 4 to the legs, 3 to the body and 1 to the head at any range.
The Rifle shines on the defensive side, as with its extreme damage per bullet and 1.5x zoom makes it a dangerous rifle to peek, especially since it's a guaranteed one tap to the head.
Minimum Kill Time
|Effective Health||Minimum kill time|
|100 - 150 Health||Instantaneous|
The Guardian has no damage drop-off.
Head to leg damage ratio: 406% (High)
Head to leg damage ratio (Removed exceeding damage): 313% (Low)
- Walking inaccuracy changed from 1.3 >>> 2.0
- Price decreased from 2400 >>> 2250
- Running Error increased 3.75 >>> 5.0
- Walking Error increased .8 >>> 1.1
- Crouch-moving Error increased .3 >>> .8
- Price reduced 2500 >>> 2400
- Rate of fire increased 4.75 >>> 5.25 RPS (rounds per second)
- Improved weapon recovery .35 after 3 bullets >>> .2925 after 3 bullets
- Price reduced 2700 >>> 2500 credits
- Rate of Fire reduced 6.5 >>> 4.75
- Penetration power increased Medium >>> Heavy
- Input queue increased 0.083 >>> 0.1175
- Base walk accuracy: 0.6° >> 0.8°
- Gun Recovery Time decreased .4s >> .35s
- "Fixed an issue where the Gun Recovery Time was higher than intended"
|Infinity||EP. 02 Act 1 Battle Pass||Tier 35||White|
|Jigsaw||EP. 03 Act 1 Battle Pass||Skye|
|Nitro||EP. 03 Act 2 Battle Pass||Tier 16|
|Polyfox||EP. 01 Act 2 Battle Pass||Tier 20|
|RGX 11z Pro||Store||2175||VFX
|Ruin||EP. 01 Act 3 Battle Pass||Tier 30|
|Songsteel||EP. 02 Act 3 Battle Pass||Tier 01|
|VALORANT Go! Vol. 1|
- The Guardian's design seems to be based on the M39 EMR.
- The Guardian is one of three weapons to not have a Deluxe Edition skin, the other two being the Judge and the Odin
|Sidearms||Classic • Shorty • Frenzy • Ghost • Sheriff • Golden Gun • Snowball Launcher|
|SMGs||Stinger • Spectre|
|Shotguns||Bucky • Judge|
|Rifles||Bulldog • Guardian • Phantom • Vandal|
|Sniper Rifles||Marshal • Operator|
|Machine Guns||Ares • Odin|