Cool. Let's go.
— Character selection
Representing her home country of South Korea, Jett's agile and evasive fighting style lets her take risks no one else can. She runs circles around every skirmish, cutting enemies before they even know what hit them.
From Korea comes Jett, an agile fighter who prioritizes movement over everything. Her abilities include a teleportation-based dash and an updraft that lets her reach higher ledges. She also has a smokebomb ability to hinder sightlines and a powerful Bladestorm ultimate that deals moderate-to-heavy damage and remains accurate even while she's moving .
Jett is one of the few Agents with a passive ability. Holding the jump key while in the air will allow Jett to slow her descent.
Jett's Ultimate allows her to wield several throwing knives that deal moderate damage and kill on headshots. Getting a kill replenishes your daggers and you can choose to throw them one at a time or throw all remaining daggers in a short-ranged burst.
"Think you can keep up? Who am I kidding? You know you can't keep up."
— Jett (Match Start)
Jett is an aggressive agent who has a distinctive, sarcastic personality. Jett also has a cheeky, childish "in-your-face" attitude, seen commonly giving insults for feats she makes on the team and is always spouting her sheer amount arrogance. She does show a much more friendly personality towards teammates.
Jett is a fair-skinned, short girl, being the smallest of the VALORANT agents. She has white hair, which she ties in a bun on the back. Her bangs are rather long and remain stably locked. Her eyes are a shade of blue, and she looks like she wears eyeliner. Her clothes are all in shades and tints of blue, including her darkest pieces of apparel.
Holding the jump button while falling allows you to glide through the air.
INSTANTLY throw a projectile that expands into a brief vision-blocking cloud on impact with a surface. HOLD the ability key to curve the smoke in the direction of your crosshair.
INSTANTLY propel Jett high into the air.
INSTANTLY propel Jett in the direction she is moving. If Jett is standing still, she will propel forward.
EQUIP a set of highly accurate throwing knives that recharge on killing an opponent. FIRE to throw a single knife at your target. ALTERNATE FIRE to throw all remaining daggers at your target.
When using Blade Storm, remember that you can always keep moving as the blades are fully accurate at all times.
Using Updraft can get you to higher ground and get some easy kills against opponents who don't expect you to be on an off angle.
|TIER 1||TIER 2||TIER 3||TIER 4||TIER 5|
You Better Run
|TIER 6||TIER 7||TIER 8||TIER 9||TIER 10|
Game Over Sheriff
- Main article: Jett/Quotes
- Cost increased 100 >>> 200
- Cost increased 100 >>> 150
- Blade Storm
- Ultimate points required increased 6 >>> 7
- Duration decreased 7 >>> 4.5 seconds
- Can no longer trigger the defuse sound while dashing
- Can no longer use on ropes or ziplines
- Blade Storm
- Time between consecutive Burst Fire use increased 0.33 seconds >>> 0.45 seconds
- Daggers thrown in Burst now have a damage falloff that begins at 12 meters and drops steadily (to 35 damage) at max falloff
- (Max falloff can be shown to actually reach as low as 30 damage)
- Headshot multiplier on Burst Fire reduced 3x >>> 2x
- Fixed a bug with Jett’s lower body popping out of place during her glide
- Duration increased 4 >>> 7 seconds
- Cost reduced 200 >>> 100 credits
- Jett's real name is 'Joon-Hee'.
- Jett's previous occupation may have been a chef in a Seoul restaurant, as shown in her personal card.
|Scrapped||Crusader • Joules • Shatter|
|Quotes||Astra • Breach • Brimstone • Cypher • Jett • KAY/O • Killjoy • Omen • Phoenix • Raze • Reyna • Sage • Skye • Sova • Viper • Yoru|