Automatic, rapid fire shotgun that provides sustained high damage.
The Judge is stable at the stand but volatile when fired rapidly. Primary fire hammers short range targets and you’ll need to be steady to nail anything beyond an arm's-length.
The Judge is a moderately-priced automatic shotgun. It is best used in situations that put the user in close range against multiple enemies, being able to wipe them out quickly should they risk not clearing such small areas beforehand. As with all shotguns, the Judge has pellet spread that can be reduced by crouching, though the spread still makes it effectively useless at long ranges no matter what. Unlike the other shotguns however, the Judge does not have a distance cap on its pellets and can hit enemies beyond 50 meters.
As a more expensive shotgun and expected upgrade to the Bucky, the Judge's higher rate of fire makes it a better option for taking on multiple enemies at once. However, the Judge's lower effective magazine capacity and lower damage makes the Bucky a more suitable choice in sustained firefights or for taking out individual targets.
- Headshot multiplier: x2
- Leg shot multiplier: x0.85
- 10–15 m falloff multiplier: x0.588 (10/17)
- 15+ m falloff multiplier: x0.412 (7/17)
|Damage Range||Body Part||100 HP||125 HP||150 HP|
|Shells to kill||Time to kill (s)||Shells to kill||Time to kill (s)||Shells to kill||Time to kill (s)|
- Price increased 1600 >>> 1850
- Damage falloff at 10m reduced from 13 >>> 10 per pellet
- Damage falloff at 15m reduced from 10 >>> 7 per pellet
- Headshot aimpunch decreased
- Hitting an enemy past 10 meters will apply a different tagging value instead of standard tagging
- New tagging: 30% slow for .5s on a smooth curve going back to normal speed
- Price increased 1500 >>> 1600 credits
|Coalition: Cobra||EP. 04 Act 3 Battle Pass||Tier 05||-||Blue|
|Divine Swine||EP. 04 Act 2 Battle Pass||Tier 05|
|DOT EXE||EP. 01 Act 1 Battle Pass||Tier 40|
|Goldwing||EP. 03 Act 3 Battle Pass||Tier 30|
|Hydrodip||EP. 04 Act 1 Battle Pass||Tier 15|
|Jigsaw||EP. 03 Act 1 Battle Pass||Tier 15||-||<Skye|
|Outpost||EP. 02 Act 1 Battle Pass||Tier 20|
|POLYfox||EP. 01 Act 2 Battle Pass||Tier 10|
|Prism III||EP. 02 Act 2 Battle Pass||Tier 05||-||Pink|
|Serenity||EP. 01 Act 3 Battle Pass||Tier 15|
|Shimmer||EP 05 Act 1 Battle Pass||Tier 16||-||Gold|
|Varnish||EP. 03 Act 2 Battle Pass||Tier 15|
- During the Beta, the weapon's full name was the ACS-12 Judge (Automatic Combat Shotgun).
- The Judge's design has similarities to the Fostech Origin-12.
- Despite the Operator's and the Odin's heavy physical appearance, the Bucky and Judge are the weapons slowest to run with.
- The Judge is one of two weapons to not have a Deluxe Edition skin available in a Battle Pass, the other being the Frenzy.
|Sidearms||Classic • Shorty • Frenzy • Ghost • Sheriff • Golden Gun • Snowball Launcher|
|SMGs||Stinger • Spectre|
|Shotguns||Bucky • Judge|
|Rifles||Bulldog • Guardian • Phantom • Vandal|
|Sniper Rifles||Marshal • Operator|
|Machine Guns||Ares • Odin|