The genius of Germany, Killjoy secures the battlefield with ease using her arsenal of inventions. If the damage from her gear doesn't stop her enemies, her robots debuff will help make short work of them.
Commonly seen with a yellow jacket. She wears round glasses with black outlines and shown with a green beanie-like hat.
|Type: Basic||Cost: 200|
|Duration: N/A||Health: N/A|
|Description: EQUIP a covert Alarmbot. FIRE to deploy a bot that hunts down enemies that get in range. After reaching its target, the bot explodes, applying Vulnerable. HOLD EQUIP to recall a deployed bot. Deactivates if Killjoy is more than 40m away from them. Re-entering the 40m range reactivates it.|
|Type: Basic||Cost: 200|
|Duration: 4.5 seconds | 45 dmg per sec | Total damage: 203||Health: N/A|
|Description: EQUIP a Nanoswarm grenade. FIRE to throw the grenade. Upon landing, the Nanoswarm goes covert. ACTIVATE the Nanoswarm to deploy a damaging swarm of nanobots.NOTE: the grenade is visible to enemies while in covert mode and can be broken too.|
|Type: Signature||Cost: Free|
|Duration: N/A||Health: 125|
|Description: EQUIP a Turret. FIRE to deploy a turret that fires at enemies in a 180 degree cone that deals 11 damage per burst. HOLD EQUIP to recall the deployed turret. Deactivates if Killjoy is more than 40m away from them. Re-entering the 40m range reactivates it.|
|Type: Ultimate||Cost: 7 Points|
|Duration: 15 Sec||Health: 150|
|Description: EQUIP the Lockdown device. FIRE to deploy the device. After a long windup, the device. Detains all enemies caught in the radius. The device can be destroyed by enemies. Enemies detained by the ultimate can neither shoot nor use any abilities for 8 seconds.|
- Killjoy's Ultimate can be destroyed by Brimstone, Sova, Raze and Jett Ult.
- Killjoy originally had an ability called "Seeker".
- Killjoy's Ultimate, Lockdown, used to belong to the scrapped agent Joules.
- Killjoy is implied to have created the Spike and the Defuser.
- Killjoy is implied to have created Brimstone's bracer.
- Brimstone is Killjoy's Guardian.
- Raze's Boombot is actually a modified version of Killjoy's alarm bot.
- Killjoy sentry bot has a face that's looks like the Brazil soccer mascot, this might be because Raze mess with her sentry bot evidence by her voice lines.
- Killjoy was originally a male during her first development phase.
- She also was a robot in some part of the development, which obviously was scrapped.