The Odin is the second most expensive gun in the game, costing 3200 credits. It is a heavy weapon that, like the Ares, is best used for wallbanging due to its high wall penetration and high magazine size, which is the highest in the game at 100. Its primary fire, again like the Ares, speeds up during fire but unlike the Ares, its ADS allows you to immediately start shooting at its maximum fire rate.
Minimum Kill Time
|Effective Health||Minimum Kill Time|
|100 - 150 Health||0.06 seconds|
Average damage drop-off rate: 18% (Low)
Head to leg damage ratio : 297% (Low)
- Walking Inaccuracy changed from .5 >>> 2.4
- Reduced the amount and intensity of horizontal (Yaw) Recoil after the first 8 bullets.
|Aerosol||EP. 02 Act 1 Battle Pass||Tier 40|
|DOT EXE||EP. 01 Act 1 Battle Pass||Tier 30|
|Lightwave||EP. 02 Act 3 Battle Pass||Tier 35||Blue|
|Nitro||EP. 03 Act 2 Battle Pass||Tier 05|
|Prism III||EP. 02 Act 2 Battle Pass||Tier 35||Pink|
- The Odin's design seems to be based on the KAC ChainSAW.
- Despite the Operator's and the Odin's heavy physical appearance, the Bucky and Judge are the weapons slowest to run with.
- Odin is also the name of the Norse God of wisdom, poetry, death, divination, and magic.
- The Odin is one of three weapons to not have a Deluxe Edition skin, the other two being the Judge and the Guardian
|Sidearms||Classic • Shorty • Frenzy • Ghost • Sheriff • Golden Gun|
|SMGs||Stinger • Spectre|
|Shotguns||Bucky • Judge|
|Rifles||Bulldog • Guardian • Phantom • Vandal|
|Sniper Rifles||Marshal • Operator|
|Machine Guns||Ares • Odin|