The Operator has the highest damage per bullet out of all the weapons in the game, making it a force to be reckoned with due to its one-hit-kill nature. It is also the most expensive weapon in the game at 4700 credits.
The scope has a dual zoom mode: the 5x can focus on holding tight angles, while 2.5x handles better in more open areas.
The weapon has a notably low fire-rate, creating a large window of vulnerability that allow enemies to easily retaliate. It is also the longest equip time weapon in the game at 1.5 seconds. Auto scope-in after firing a shot can be enabled from the settings menu.
Minimum Kill Time
|Effective Health||Minimum Kill Time|
|100 - 150 Health||Instantaneous|
The Operator has no damage drop-off.
Head to leg damage ratio: 213% (Very Low)
Head to leg damage ratio (Removed exceeding damage): 125% (Extremely low)
- Price decreased from 5000 >>> 4700
- Increased price from 4500 >>> 5000
- Decreased scoped movement speed from 76% >>> 72%
- Adjusted weapon deadzone from becoming inaccurate at 30% movement speed >>> 15% (become inaccurate sooner, become accurate later when stopping)
- Firing rate reduced from .75 >>> .6
- Instant equip time adjusted from 0.3 >>> 0.5 (instant equip plays after tapping orb, bomb defuse/plant tap, Cloudburst, and Curveball)
- Leg shot damage decreased from 127 >>> 120
|Aerosol||EP. 02 Act 1 Battle Pass||Tier 25|
|Cavalier||EP. 02 Act 2 Battle Pass||Tier 45|
|Gravitational Uranium Neuroblaster||Store||1775||VFX||Chrome|
|K/TAC||EP. 03 Act 1 Battle Pass||Tier 45|
|Nitro||EP. 03 Act 2 Battle Pass||Tier 45|
|Red Alert||EP. 01 Act 2 Battle Pass||Tier 45|
|Sentinels of Light||Store||2175||VFX
- The Operator's design seems to be based on the Accuracy International AX50 with the magazine well and trigger guard inspired by the Barrett M107 and the pistol grip taken from the Barrett M98B.
- Considering its name, it's implied the Operator is chambered in .460 Steyr.
- On the default skin, the weapon's name is printed OPR47R.
- Despite the Operator's and the Odin's heavy physical appearance, the Bucky and Judge are the weapons slowest to run with.
|Sidearms||Classic • Shorty • Frenzy • Ghost • Sheriff • Golden Gun|
|SMGs||Stinger • Spectre|
|Shotguns||Bucky • Judge|
|Rifles||Bulldog • Guardian • Phantom • Vandal|
|Sniper Rifles||Marshal • Operator|
|Machine Guns||Ares • Odin|