EQUIP a blinding orb. FIRE to throw it forward, briefly reducing the vision range and deafening all players it touches. This projectile can pass through walls.
— In-game description
Paranoia is a Blind ability that Omen must equip before casting. Upon casting, he throws forward a blinding orb that passes through any terrain. Any agent or deployed ability with a field of vision that is hit by the orb is Nearsighted. Agents will see warning VFX appear on their screen if they are standing in an area the orb will pass through.
Note: Values that are not marked as confirmed (i.e. values not provided explicitly in game or from patch notes) are only estimates. Whilst they may not be the true value, they have been tested so that they should be very accurate. Hover over check marks to see sources for confirmed values.
|Equip time||1.1 seconds|
|Area size||32x8 meters|
|Vision radius||5 meters|
|Nearsight duration||2.2 seconds|
- Cost decreased 400 >>> 300
- Cost increased 200 >>> 400 credits
- Updated projectile VFX to better represent hitbox, especially when it is traveling towards enemies' POV
- Now equipped instead of quickcast
- Hit detection improved, especially at close range