The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|<<< v1.10||>>> v1.11 <<<
List of all patch notes
The following is a list with all the changes made in patch v1.11.
- Full flash time increased from 1.75 >>> 2.
- Fault Line
- Fault Line spawns 8m away from Breach.
- Time it takes to fully charge Fault Line has been reduced from 2 >>> 1.5 seconds.
- Rolling Thunder
- Rolling Thunder spawns 8m away from Breach.
- Alarmbot now deactivates if Killjoy is more than 40m away from it. Reentering the 40m range reactivates the ability.
- Range at which Alarmbot can be detected decreased from 9m >>> 7m.
- Cooldown after pickup reduced from 20 seconds >>> 7 seconds.
- Range at which Nanoswarm can be detected decreased from 5m >>> 3.5m
- Damage increased from 40/s >>> 45/s
- Damage now ticks smoother and faster while in Nanoswarm, instead of in chunks of 10 every 1/4 of a second.
- Turret now deactivates if Killjoy is more than 40m away from it. Reentering the 40m range reactivates the ability.
- Cooldown after pickup reduced from 20 seconds >>> 10 seconds.
- Icebox enters the Competitive map rotation.
- Icebox will be available for use in official esports competition (e.g., First Strike) after four weeks in Competitive queue.(November 29, barring any issues)
- Shorter Unrated queue times for the highest-rank players.
- We've taken steps to further solve issues for elite players experiencing long queue times for Unrated. We're also further investigating improvements to reducing long queue times for all primary modes.
- Added location of the current gamepod to the loading screen for all modes.
- Adjusted Combat Score to factor in non-damaging assists.
"Play Out All Rounds" option now available in custom game lobby options.
- Play Out All Rounds makes it easier to run practice sessions. When enabled the game will no longer end when a team reaches 13 wins; instead the match will continue until both teams have played a full half of 12 rounds on each side. After 24 rounds the team with more rounds will win. In the case of a tie the game will proceed to overtime (dependent on the Overtime option selected in the lobby screen).
- Attackers who lose but survive the entire round without planting the Spike receive a reduced number of credits ( 1,000)
- Defenders who lose but survive the entire round after the Spike has detonated also receive reduced credits ( 1,000)
- Dying to the Spike will no longer count as a death in KDA statistics
- Additional economic information added as a tooltip when hovering over the exclamation mark next to "Min Next Round" in the shop
- Context: These changes are intended to increase richness in decision making regarding when it is worthwhile to save your gear vs. go for the round win. Additionally, this will allow teams that can secure round wins to more effectively chip away at the economy of opponents that opt to save out expensive weapons on a round loss.
- Minor improvements to observer flashed indicator.
- New setting for observers: "Show Player Keybinds on Map".
- New Custom Game Option: "Play Out All Rounds".
- Both teams play a full 12 rounds on both attacker & defender sides, followed by overtime/endgame. (if applicable)
Quality of Life
- Left-handed view model is now available for players. Players can swap their first person view-model to lefthanded by going to the settings menu and swapping their view model to “Left-Handed”. Changing this will also show all other players as left-handed when spectating.
- You can now send a direct message by clicking a friend's name in chat instead of having to type their name out.
- Players that have been AFK or alt-tabbed for more than 5 minutes will now appear as 'Away' in the Social Panel
- Adjusted team colors to remain fixed for the full duration of a game for observers instead of having the Attacking side always appear as red, and the defending side always appear as green
- The experience of having teams switch colors at the half from a viewer perspective was a bit confusing, and also led to some difficulties for broadcasters to match their overlays to this behavior. This change will allow the viewers and tournament organizers to have a more consistent experience for the entirety of a game.
- Fixed one source of combat hitches we've seen from player reports.
- We're continuing to investigate the combat hitches that players have been reporting in recent patches. This patch includes a fix for one of the most common hitches that we've seen during combat. While we hope that this will resolve the issue for many of you, we're still actively tracking down a couple other hitches that we've seen from your clips.
- Jett now can't rope dash.
- Fixed a bug where incoming Party invites would remain active in the Social Panel after being declined.
- Players no longer see the spike location when reconnecting to a game.
- Fixed issue where player corpses could cause collision issues.
- Sage wall segments no longer breaks if a player dies on top of them.
- Fixed a bug that would disable queueing for any mode if a player closed the client during the Match Found countdown.
- Fixed a bug that was displaying Act Rank badge on the MVP screen outside of Competitive Queue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.