The Phantom is a fully automatic rifle that sits at 2,900 Credits. It does less damage per bullet than its counterpart, the Vandal, but makes up for it with its above average accuracy, low spread, high rate of fire and a Silencer.
The Phantom comes equipped with a high fire rate and a silencer which makes it extremely useful for ambushing, since at closer ranges, a single shot to the head will result in instant death. At longer ranges, it is a 6 tap to the legs, 5 to the body and 2 to the head.
The Phantom is typically seen in gun rounds due to its larger price tag than SMGs or other rifles. The ADS is great for holding down sites and further decreasing its recoil and spread to make it a extremely accurate fully automatic rifle.
Minimum Kill Time
|Effective Health||Minimum Kill Time|
|100 - 150 Health||Instantaneous|
Average damage drop-off rate: 18% (Low)
Head to leg damage ratio: 472% (Very High)
Head to leg damage ratio (Removed exceeding damage): 455% (High)
- Walking inaccuracy changed from 1.3 >>> 2.0
- Running Error increased 3.75 >>> 5.0
- Walking Error increased .8 >>> 1.1
- Crouch-moving Error increased .3 >>> .8
- Base walk accuracy: 0.6° >> 0.8°
- Gun Recovery Time decreased .55s >> .35s
- "Fixed an issue where the Gun Recovery Time was higher than intended"
- Tap Efficiency increased 3 >> 4
- Tap Efficiency determines the rate that inaccuracy is accrued when re-firing prior to waiting for the complete duration of a weapon’s respective Gun Recovery Time. The higher the Tap Efficiency, the lower the rate of inaccuracy accrual
|Artisan||EP. 03 Act 2 Battle Pass||Tier 25||Red|
|Infinity||EP. 02 Act 1 Battle Pass||Tier 45||White|
|Kingdom||EP. 01 Act 1 Battle Pass||Tier 25|
|Lightwave||EP. 02 Act 3 Battle Pass||Tier 25||Blue|
|Serenity||EP. 01 Act 3 Battle Pass||Tier 25|
|VALORANT Go! Vol. 1||Store||1775|
- The Phantom's design is a hybrid of the Heckler & Koch HK433 and FN SCAR-H. The model incorporates a very similar handguard, charging handle, and receiver derived from the HK433, while the magazine is a direct copy of FN's own proprietary SCAR-17 magazine. The stock seems to be based upon Magpul's MOE Rifle stock.
|Sidearms||Classic • Shorty • Frenzy • Ghost • Sheriff • Golden Gun|
|SMGs||Stinger • Spectre|
|Shotguns||Bucky • Judge|
|Rifles||Bulldog • Guardian • Phantom • Vandal|
|Sniper Rifles||Marshal • Operator|
|Machine Guns||Ares • Odin|