The Range is a practice map where players can test their skills with the parkour trial event, test different abilities on every Agent and try out different types of weapons.
To test your parkour, strafing and hoping skills in VALORANT, the developers created a challenging trial course which you can take part in ending at the top of the tower. You have to make your way jumping on small ledges, strafing in mid-air around corners until to make it to the top of the tower.
Note: To play the parkour trial even you will need to play on the 'Open Range' game mode so that you can freely move around.
- Hand-prints mean that you have to walk around the corners and foot-prints lead the way you need to go.
On April 4th a Tactical Bear Plushie  was datamined, it was undetermined if it was a Gunbuddy or a in-game Spray. Once more people got access to the Beta, it was later found at the end of the parkour trial event in a trophy if you beat it. In the Plant Spike Challenge, You may notice part of the the Ascent map, but it's much different, It shows Site B in Ascent but with some changes:
- The Green Boxes are Replaced by original boxes. It's not possible to shoot through them
- The door in Ascent that you close has been barricaded and the switch to close the door is now gone
- The back part of the Spike Area where you hide has now been grassy and covered with wood
- Most things have been broken and new things appear
- There has been now a fence on the spike site too
- Map coordinates at 45°26'BF' N 12°20'Q' E, in Venice, Italy.