INSTANTLY place a marker at Phoenix's location. While this ability is active, dying or allowing the timer to expire will end this ability and bring Phoenix back to this location with full health.
— In-game description
If Phoenix would be killed during the ability's duration, or after the duration expires, Phoenix's body instead dissipates. He is then revived at the marker's location with full HP. Shields are not replenished. When reviving, Phoenix returns in the direction he was facing when he initially cast the ability. The respawn automatically reloads all of his weapons.
Note: Values that are not marked as confirmed (i.e. values not provided explicitly in game or from patch notes) are only estimates. Whilst they may not be the true value, they have been tested so that they should be very accurate. Hover over check marks to see sources for confirmed values.
(Includes 1 second activation animation)
|Revive duration||Total 2.4 seconds
1 second dissipate
1.4 second respawn
- Fixed a bug where Phoenix’s starting location would briefly be displayed on the minimap after being killed in Run it Back
- Fixed a bug where Phoenix could in rare cases begin to auto-defuse the Spike if he was defusing the Spike when Run it Back ended
- Fixed a bug where Phoenix could plant the Spike off the bomb site if he finished planting after Run it Back ended
- This was a hotfix and was only listed in the Patch 1.05 notes
- Fixed a bug where Phoenix would get teleported back to an ascender (rope ladder) after respawning, in cases where Phoenix died while Run It Back was active and he was attached to an ascender
- Fixed a bug where, for a brief time after Run it Back ended, Phoenix could be damaged in the place where he fizzled