The Sheriff is the most expensive sidearm in the game, costing 800 Credits. It is a semi-automatic revolver with a six-shot magazine and high damage output.
The sidearm is extremely useful for economy and pistol rounds, due to its relatively cheap price and high damage output, rivalling that of most rifles. It typically takes 4 shots to the legs, 3 to the body, and 1 to the head to kill.
The main disadvantage of the Sheriff is in its long pullout time and severe recoil. It has the most recoil of any pistol and takes quite a bit of time to recover.
Minimum Kill Time
|Effective Health||Minimum kill time|
|100 - 150 Health||Instantaneous|
Average damage drop-off rate : 9% (Very Low)
Head to leg damage ratio : 346% (Medium)
- Walking inaccuracy changed from .25 >>> 1.2
- Running inaccuracy changed from 2.0 >>> 3.0
|Death Wish||Contract: Yoru||Tier 10|
|Game Over||Contract: Jett||Tier 10|
|K/TAC||EP. 03 Act 1 Battle Pass||Tier 01|
|Lightwave||EP. 02 Act 3 Battle Pass||Tier 10||Blue|
|Peacekeeper||Contract: Brimstone||Tier 10|
|Polyfox||EP. 01 Act 3 Battle Pass||Tier 16|
|Polyfrog||EP. 02 Act 2 Battle Pass||Tier 15|
|Protektor||Contract: Sova||Tier 10|
|Sentinels of Light||Store||2175||VFX
|Surge||EP. 01 Act 3 Battle Pass||Tier 50 (Free Track)||Black|
|Varnish||EP. 03 Act 2 Battle Pass||Tier 20|
- The Sheriff's design and operation seems to be that of a conventional, high-caliber revolver, with a prominent barrel shroud and 6 o'clock rail section.
- The Sherrif's design is based on two revolvers. The pistol grip, trigger guard, frame and hexagonal cylinder are based on the Chiappa Rhino, while the barrel shroud and front sight are based on the Taurus Raging Hunter.
- The Sheriff's closest relative is the Colt Revolver, as both have a lever at the back that must be pressed before firing.
|Sidearms||Classic • Shorty • Frenzy • Ghost • Sheriff • Golden Gun|
|SMGs||Stinger • Spectre|
|Shotguns||Bucky • Judge|
|Rifles||Bulldog • Guardian • Phantom • Vandal|
|Sniper Rifles||Marshal • Operator|
|Machine Guns||Ares • Odin|