EQUIP a shrouded step ability and see its range indicator. FIRE to begin a brief channel, then teleport to the marked location.
— In-game description
Shrouded Step is a Mobility ability that Omen must equip before casting. Once equipped, his crosshair will be replaced with an indicator that shows a target destination to teleport to. Upon casting, Omen will channel for a short duration, giving off an audio cue at his current location that can be heard by all players. Once this channel completes, he instantly teleports to his target location. The teleport does not give off any audio cues during his arrival.
Note: Values that are not marked as confirmed (i.e. values not provided explicitly in game or from patch notes) are only estimates. Whilst they may not be the true value, they have been tested so that they should be very accurate. Hover over check marks to see sources for confirmed values.
|Equip time||0.6 seconds|
|Max cast distance||15 meters|
|Teleport duration||Total duration: 1.7 seconds
1.2 second windup
0.5 seconds arriving at location
- Cost increased 100 >>> 150
- Fixed issue with targeting that caused Shrouded Step to get stuck on corners at a much greater distance
- Fixed issue where Omen’s reforming VFX didn’t line up with where he actually appeared
- Fixed Omen being able to trigger the defuse sound while teleporting
- Fixed an issue where Omen could sometimes teleport past the buy phase barriers
- Fixed an issue where Omen could teleport past the Buy phase barrier
- Can now see teleport location on the map and receives an in-world indicator of target location when vision of the point is obstructed