It rewards 1,000 exp per match, typically taking 10-15 minutes.
Spike Rush is a faster-paced game mode. Pre-round time is reduced to 20 seconds (usually 30) and game time is reduced to 80 seconds (usually 100). While the attackers have less time to plant, they also have the advantage of each player having a spike. The game ends when one team reaches 4 round wins, teams switch sides after 3 rounds.
All players are given the same loadout and all of the abilities that are usually purchased in the shop. The loadout given to the player on the first round is a Sidearm. Each loadout given to each player ascends in value each round of the half. On the first round the loadout is a sidearm with no shields, on the second round the loadout is a primary that is equivalent to or less than 2700 credits with light shields most of the time or heavy shields if the weapon is a Guardian, and on the third round and the overtime round the loadout is a primary that is equivalent to or greater than 2700 credits with heavy armor
Orbs that provide buffs and inflict debuffs spawn at various locations on the map, their specific effects are detailed on the Orbs page. Orbs are hidden from the map until a few seconds before the barrier drops.
|Crippling Decay||"After a brief delay, all enemies take 50 temporary damage for 8 seconds"
Applies 50 Health Decay to enemies for 8 seconds after a 2.5-second warning
|Damage Amp||"Increases player's damage by 30% for the round."|
|Combat Stim||"Deploys a beacon that grants increase combat power to nearby players."
The beacon acts similar to a Stim Beacon, but the effect is amplified and also grants increased movement speed.
|Ultimate Ability||"Fully charges player's Ultimate Ability."|
|Weapon Upgrade||"Grants player a more powerful Weapon."
(More powerful in terms of cost)
|Health Regen||"For the next 20 seconds, all allies have out-of-combat health regeneration"
Heals players at a rate of 10 HPS. Health is lost upon taking damage and isn't recovered upon exiting.
|Paranoia||"Enemies become paranoid; they have tunnel vision and hear decoy audio. Lasts 10 seconds."
Paranoia is activated after a brief delay upon capturing.
|Golden Gun||"One-shot, one-kill weapon that's fully accurate on the move, Getting a kill grants bonus ammo."|
|Tracer Rounds||"All allied gunshots gain increased penetration and briefly reveal enemies."|
|Twin Hunters||"Summons two hunting wolves that chase down two nearest enemies, slowing and nearsighting them when caught."|
- If you are low and health and you don't want to risk enemies taking your Golden Gun, you could dispose it somewhere out of map bounds or give it to a nearby teammate.
- Despite an Ultimate Orb being present in the gamemode, every orb you take will give you an ultimate point, so it's better for agents without their ultimate ready to take the orbs.
- Fixed a bug where picking up the weapon upgrade orb with the Operator equipped would cause you to lose your Operator and receive nothing to replace it
- Now, you will keep your Operator, and will be granted a random secondary slot weapon.
- New Orb: Twin Hunters
- Capturing the orb releases two hunting wolves to track down the two nearest enemies (from orb location, they will not change targets after spawning).
- Wolves speed up when they spot an enemy and dash at them when close, slowing and near-sighting for 4 seconds upon impact.
- Wolves have 100 HP and can be damaged
- Wolves will time out at 15 seconds, or when their target is killed
- Split: Orb Location
- Mid defender side orb has been moved onto mid platform to make it slightly less defender favored
- New Orb Type - Tracer Orb
- Team-wide buff that grants 2x wall penetration and reveals enemies for .75s when they are hit
- Duration: Entire round
- Speed Boost changed to Combat Stim
- Movement speed and durations unchanged
- Reload time decreased by 30%
- Weapon draw time decreased by 30%
- Spread recovery time decreased by 30%
- Rate of Fire increased by 30%
- Jump force increased by 25%
- Plague Orb now shares a pool with Paranoia Orb
- Only one of these will be chosen per game
- Only one Plague Orb can spawn per round
- Health reduction decreased from 90 to 50
- Deception Orb now shares a pool with Plague Orb
- Only one of these will be chosen per game
- Only one Deception Orb can spawn per round
- Duration decreased from 10s to 8s (now matches Plague Orb)
- Tunnel vision decreased by 20% (meaning you see more on your screen)
- Each game of Spike Rush now features a set of 5 randomly selected orbs
- The Full Ultimate orb will always be available
- 4 of the remaining 8 orb types will be chosen at random
- Chosen orb types will be shown in a description widget both in character select and during pre-round
- New pre-round HUD element that shows the weapon & potential orb types for the current round.
- Players now get 1 ultimate point for collecting any orb.
New Orb Types
- Health Orb - Grants teamwide health regen (instant)
- 20 second duration
- 12 HP per second (3HP per tick)
- SFX/VFX only play while actually healing
- Deception Orb - Applies “Paranoia” to the enemy team 3 seconds after capture
- 10 second debuff
- Vision is greatly reduced (and a small Field of Vision shift)
- Fake footsteps and gunfire play for affected players
- Minimap is disabled
- Golden Gun - Grants capturing player a Golden Gun
- One-shot, one-kill
- Perfectly accurate at all times
- Agent moves at knife speed
- Only has a single bullet in chamber and 2 backup rounds
- Kills grant an additional round
v1.0 - Added